As Barton-Coe-Vilamaa has served K-12 school corporation clients with honesty and talent for years, we have become versed in all the demands that managing healthy education facilities entails. Clients rely on us for insight far beyond the process of design. Holistically approaching each project ensures a maximum return on investment and seamless integration into the long-term goals of the school corporation. It also helps the planning of capital projects budgets and addresses maintenance issues proactively rather than reactively.
Comprehensive Capabilities Include:
- Capital Projects Fund Advising & Planning
- Facility Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Construction Observation & Administration
- Energy Audits & Energy Conservation Planning
- System Commissioning Services
- Post-Occupancy Evaluation